Voodoo Vixen Cardigans!

Monday 25 August 2014


"Marietta" Cardigan c/o Voodoo Vixen









"Edith" Cardigan c/o Voodoo Vixen






When I was contacted recently by Voodoo Vixen to select a few garments I knew that I had to choose a couple of their beautiful cardigans! I have been wearing these cardigans over dresses and with jeans... They look wonderful tucked into skirts and pants as well.

The Fabric is soft and the fit is spot on! I went with a size small and have plenty of room to wear light layers underneath though the fit is still very flattering. They could be worn all year round, from cold days to summer nights out!

The embroidered ladybirds on the Marietta cardigan is such a pretty design and I couldn't resist the cute tie collar! I have always wanted a black cardigan with a faux fur collar and the Edith cardigan is perfect, the faux fur is even detachable!

I will be blogging a Voodoo Vixen skirt very soon too!

Kayla - Gracefullyvintage

1 comment

GracefullyVintage © . Design by Berenica Designs.